If you have ever suffered a migraine headache, then I don’t have to explain to you the kind of pain that you experience going through one. We’ve all wondered if there is a way to permanently get rid of these painful experiences.
Dr. Larry Johnson, who has worked with patients suffering from migraines for years, has put together “The Most Effective Migraine Solution”, a package for finally getting rid of these terrible headaches permanently – in just 24 hours! There will be no more need for painkillers, the lights being off, and that miserable feeling.
He’s put together a comprehensive list on the problems facing those who suffer from migraines, such as the medical community not truly understanding migraines, the fact that medication for migraines is extremely harmful to your health (moreso than stated), and the knowledge that painkillers are the primary factor in promoting the development of chronic pain!
Not only that, but he has found a way to handle migraines completely naturally – no more putting toxic chemicals into your system that could have adverse reactions while trying to get rid of your migraine! This is just a short piece of the information that can be found in Dr. Johnson’s package, so feel free to go check him out and let me know how everything is going!
Have you been suffering from chronic tension headaches so long that it’s beginning to ruin your life? Have you ever had to skip out on your friends, family, or loved ones simply due to the fact that you were in too much pain to fulfill plans? Certified athletic trainer Paul Bacho has spent the last 30 years treating patients for chronic pain due to tension headaches. He has formulated a way to get rid of chronic tension headaches completelly naturally, without putting your body through the stress of surgery or toxic chemicals with adverse reactions.
If you’re tired of suffering from chronic tension headaches, and you want to get rid of those headaches fast, pick up a copy of his book – “How to Get Permanent Relief From Chronic Tension Headaches” – and give it a try! With a full three month money back guarantee, there is no risk to getting rid of those headaches fast!
Once you try out Mr. Bacho’s “How to Get Permanent Relief From Chronic Tension Headaches”, feel free to leave any feedback below and let us know how it’s going! We always love to hear from you and see how everything is going!
Sinus Headaches are one of the worst types of headaches for me because I usually can’t rid of them with my standard pain relievers. For me, it takes a medicine made specifically for sinus headaches.
I prefer to use homeopathic and natural remedies whenever I can. Last month, I got a sinus headache that I didn’t recognize as such. Usually when my sinuses are causing issues, there are signs of my sinuses being the culprit that’s causing it…runny nose, stuffy nose, draining sinuses, etc. Well this time there were no tell-tale signs.
Because I didn’t have any signs that my sinuses were the reason for my headache, I started with my usual self-treatment. Water to rehydrate is always my first choice. When water didn’t get rid of it, I went to caffeine since I hadn’t had my coffee or tea that day. I waited an hour…headache still there. Next step…allergy medicine. Another hour…still have a headache. Last resort…acetaminophen. Another hour…headache’s really starting to get on my nerves and I’m thinking that a sinus headache is what it is, even though there are no apparent symptoms.
I sent out a Facebook question to my friends to see if anyone had another idea or solution for sinus headache relief. Those who answered all suggested Neilmed Sinus Rinse.
I picked up one at a local pharmacy, set it up, used it, and within 20 minutes…no more headache!!
It’s now become a standard in my home.
Do I know it will work for you? No. You should ALWAYS check with your doctor before using ANY treatments, natural or not. I’m certainly not a doctor of any kind. I just know that this particular product works really well for ME.
Be sure to check out the Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit (Pack of 2).
If your doctor thinks it’s right for you and you use it, be sure to come back here to post your comments about it. I’d love to hear your feedback on whether it works for you.
Nowadays, people are learning that medical science isn’t always the only option for treating aches and pains. Why take synthetic drugs if there’s an all-natural alternative available that offers the same result – to get rid of a headache fast.
So, here’s a list of top 10 natural remedies you can use before reaching for that aspirin bottle or calling your doctor (although if the pain is severe you may want to skip to that step).
- Water – Yes, it’s that simple…water. Studies have found that the majority of simple headaches people get are simply due to dehydration. They haven’t been drinking enough water. So if you find yourself getting a headache, drink a large glass of water or two and see if the symptoms begin to improve.
- Exercise – If your headaches is already to the point that you’re not willing to get out of bed, this probably won’t be the remedy to start with. But if it’s just getting started, you may consider at least going for a short walk. Exercise will improve your blood flow and release tension, which might be all it takes for that headache to disappear.
- Aromatherapy – This isn’t just a “yuppies” thing anymore. People have found out that it actually works so you might want to keep some scented candles, oils or even soaps around. Peppermint, lavender, eucalyptus and sandlewood are the most common scents used, although there are others that work as well.
- Hot Bath/Shower – Whether you prefer to soak in some of the scented bath beads or use the soaps mentioned above and relax in a hot tub for a while, or you prefer to stand in a hot shower, either method can assist in alleviating tension and stress in your shoulders, back and neck that might be the cause of a tension headache.
- Massage – No, we’re not telling you to ignore your headache and run to the massage parlor (although if you’re experiencing a lot of stress and tension, a once-a-week deep tissue massage could do wonders for you). We’re talking about massaging your neck, head and face. Massaging those areas can reduce or completely eliminate a headache.
- Pressure Points – This was a remedy I read about somewhere years ago. It doesn’t work for all my headaches, but it has certainly worked on many. What have you got to lose…try it out! With your thumb and index finger of one hand, apply pressure to the fleshy part of your other hand where the bones of your thumb and index finger come together. Apply pressure for about 2 minutes.
- Chiropractor Alignment – Sometimes a visit to a chiropractor could be the solution for those who suffer from headaches regularly. If your back or even your jaw joints are out of alignment, it can cause headaches. There are people who grind their teeth at night dues to misalignment and stress who don’t realize that that may be why they’re experiencing morning headaches.
- Diet – If you’re getting headaches often and can’t seem to figure out the cause, you may want to take a look at your diet. Some people get headaches from certain “trigger” foods. You may be able to pinpoint a culprit quickly if you’re aware of what you’ve eaten regularly. If not, you may want to keep a food diary for a while and see if you’re headaches come regularly after eating a specific food.
- Ice Packs – Sometimes tension headaches can be releived by placing an ice pack on the back of your neck (never place it directly on your skin…be sure to put a cloth or towel between the ice and your skin). And if you don’t have an ice pack, grab a bag of frozen vegetables!
- Rest – Sometimes, especially in today’s hurry up and wait world, your body just gets tired and can use a break. You don’t have to sleep for hours, but sometimes just kicking off your shoes, stretching out on the sofa, and closing your eyes, even if it’s only for 15 minutes, will do wonders for curing a headache or stopping one from happening.
Hopefully you’ll find a remedy or two here that works for you. Headaches aren’t fun and they can certainly put a damper on your day. So, here’s to getting rid of your headache fast so you can enjoy your day!
This blog features information on how to get rid of a headache fast.